Cunningham Hill Infant School Newsletter – July 2018
UPDATE FROM MISS COOPER
It was lovely to see so many families at ‘Camp out’. It was a lovely atmosphere and I was impressed how I managed to put a tent up! Thank you to everyone from the PTA who have worked tirelessly to raise funds for the school. Thank you to Mrs Hester, Mrs Sheed and Mrs Sheard for all their hard work. They will be stepping down from their roles. The school greatly appreciates all their hard work and dedication. I am looking forward to working with Mrs Head, Mrs Yerbury, Mrs Holt and Mrs Khan who will be taking on the role of running the PTA. I am look forward to working with them all. The Year 2 production was fabulous. It was lovely to see everyone performing and taking part. Thank you to the Year 2s for their hard work and I wish the Year 2s the greatest success as they move to Year 3. It has been a very busy Summer Term and I wish you all a happy and relaxing Summer Holiday and I look forward to welcoming you all back on Tuesday 4th September at 8.50am.
All key dates are listed on the school website: www.cunninghaminfants.herts.sch.uk
- Tuesday 7th August- APEX Summer Club
- Wednesday 8th August- APEX Summer Club
- Tuesday 14th August- APEX Summer Club
- Wednesday 15th August- APEX Summer Club
- 20th August, 21st August & 22nd August Dini’s Drama Club
- Tuesday 4th September School starts at 8.50am
- Thursday 13th September- Meet the teacher evening from 6.30pm
- Tuesday 25th September- Individual Photos
- Wednesday 26th September- Read, Write INC workshop at 9am
- Thursday 27th September- Read, Write, INC workshop at 2.30pm
Enjoy your Summer Holidays!
Please consider the environment before printing this newsletter. All our school newsletters are now available online: www.cunninghaminfants.herts.sch.uk