For the last fortnight, Red and Blue Class have been thinking about Healthy Eating, they have been;
- Thinking about what is healthy and unhealthy and wrote about it
- Grouped food by, can eat lots of, can eat sometimes, can eat as a treat
- Learnt songs about fruit and vegetables and 5 portions a day
- Discussed the wide range of colours of fruits and vegetables and painted them/collaged
- Tasted pomegranate, kiwi, mango, mange tout and pepper
- Completed observational drawings
In CIL some children decided to complete a fruit survey, asking their friends for their favourite.
It’s been a great fortnight and is demonstrating to the Team how ready for Year 1 our children are.
See you Tuesday, Day 21, so our chicks will hatch this week. We are all very excited.
Have a lovely sunny Bank holiday weekend.